A very quick and easy to make vegetarian gluten-free pizza recipe for people who have to avoid gluten.
Ingredients for vegetarian gluten-free pizza :
- 250 g gluten-free flour
- One tablespoon baking powder
- 150 gr fresh cow cheese
- Six tablespoons olive oil
- Six tablespoons milk
- One egg
- One table spoon sea salt
- 200 g pizza sauce
- 100 gr red pepper ( chopped into pieces )
- 100 gr green pepper ( chopped into pieces )
- 100 gr zucchini ( chopped into pieces )
- 100 gr tomatoes ( chopped into pieces )
- 100 g mushrooms ( chopped into pieces )
1.Mix the flour with baking powder and add the cheese. Then mixture of salt, olive oil, egg and milk mix with the flour and baking powder with an electric mixer and make homogenous dough.
2.Compose the dough carefully into shaped pizza.
3.Brush the dough with pizza sauce.
4.Roast the vegetables shortly with little oil and spread on the dough.
5.Bake it at 230 degrees for about 15 minutes.
6.Good appetite !