Every women wants to have well-shaped, rounded and perky butt. It makes her feel great and full of self-confidence. This butt-lifting challenge takes minutes to do each day, requires no equipment, and is simple enough even for bodyweight-exercise newbies. Consisting of five basic exercises that work together to target your glutes and thighs and is simple enough for anyone to follow at home.
21-Day Butt-Lifting Challenge Exercises
- Stand firmly with both feet together. Put weight into your left leg and lift your right leg into the air.
- Keeping the leg lifted, bend the left knee into a squat. Then straighten the leg to complete one rep.
2.Pulsing Plie Squat
- Start in a wide squat with the toes turned out and heels directly below your knees. Place your hands on your hips, keeping your shoulders over your hips and your back in a vertical line
- While holding this position, in a pulsing fashion, quickly lower and raise your hips one inch to complete one pulse.
- Two pulses equal one rep.
3.One-Legged Reverse Plank Bridge
- Begin seated with your hands behind you, fingers pointed away.
- Press the heels of your feet and hands into the ground as you raise your pelvis off the floor until it is in line with your shoulders and knees.
- Raise the right leg into the air.
- Keeping the arms straight, lower your pelvis toward the ground, then lift it back up to complete one rep.
- Lie on your belly, engage your abs, and extend your arms straight out in front of you.
- Lift your legs, arms, and chest off the floor as high as you can, extending the fingertips away from the toes.
- Lower the legs, arms, and chest to one inch above the ground. This completes one rep.
- Start on all fours, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips.
- Keep your right knee at a 90-degree angle as you slowly raise your leg behind you until your thigh is almost parallel to the floor.
- Pulse your flexed foot toward the ceiling by squeezing your glutes. Your back should remain perfectly still in a neutral spine. The motion should be small and controlled with the muscle doing the work and not momentum.
- Return to the start position to complete one rep.
21-Day Butt-Lifting Challenge Plan
Follow the 21-day plan below, remembering to have a rest day every other day so your muscles can rebuild and become stronger. If the exercise advises you to concentrate on one leg at a time, remember to do the specified number of reps on each side.
Source : www.popsugar.com
Click for Plank Challenge