Slimming World is a long-established UK weight loss company which has recently begun serving both the USA and Canada. The Slimming World Diet is based on its diet plan centered around their concept of “Food Optimising“.The Slimming World Food Optimising Diet Plan promotes weight-loss through calorie restriction in the diet, but in a way that promotes satiety and not starvation. In order to help you with ideas for preparation of meals according to the principles of slimming world diet, we decided to put together 5 slimming world syn free breakfast ideas.
5 Slimming World Syn Free Breakfast Ideas
1.Syn Free Bacon, Bean and Eggs Bake
- 1 eggs
- ½ baked beans
- 2 bacon medallions
- 1 sliced mushroom
- 10 g low fat cheddar cheese
- Olive oil frylight
1.preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
2. Lightly spray pie dish with Frylight
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, spray with Frylight, then add the bacon and mushrooms. Gently fry until they start to colour.
4. Spoon the beans over the bacon and mushrooms.
5. Season with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then top with the grated cheese.
6. Crack an egg on the, spray with a little Frylight and sprinkle with a bit more salt and pepper.
7. Either bake in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or microwave on high for at least 60 – 90 seconds (don’t forget to cover with cling film in the micro wave). Make sure the egg is cooked as you like it and serve.
2. Sausage with grilled tomatoes
- 2 Slimming World Syn-free pork sausages
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, visible fat removed
- button mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion cut into rings
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- 1/2 thin baked beans
- 1 or 2 large eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
1.Preheat grill to medium hot.
2.Grill the sausages for 5 minutes.
3.Add the bacon to the wire rack, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the sausages are cooked through.
4.Spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the mushrooms, tomato, onions and potatoes.
5.Fry until softened.
6.Heat the beans in a small pan until cooked.
7.Cook the eggs.
3.Ham and Hashbrown Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 100g of ham, roughly chopped
- 400g of white potato, peeled and grated
- 1 small onion,
- ½ red pepper , sliced into thin strips
- two handfuls of spinach
- spray oil
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Squeeze excess moisture from grated potatoes.
- Add to a baking tray lined with parchment, spread out in a thin layer.
- Season well with salt and black pepper
- Spray over the top with spray oil
- Bake for 20 mins until lightly golden.
- Spray a medium sized frying pan over a medium high heat with spray oil.
- Add the onion and red pepper and fry till softened.
- Then add the ham and spinach and fry till the spinach is lightly wilted.
- Mix in the hash brown potatoes
- Whisk the eggs and pour over the top, tilted the frying pan slightly from side to side to spread the eggs evenly.
- Cook until lightly set on the bottom and then place under the grill until the top is lightly golden.
4.Syn Free Hash Brown Pizza
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- ½ red onion
- 2 tbs super cirio tomato puree
- 10 gr low fat cheddar
1.Grate your potatoes and put into colander. Rinse thoroughly and dry well. Place into a mixing bowl.
2.Chop the onion finely. Add it to the potato along with seasoning and egg. Mix well.
3.Press the potato in pizza shape. Bake without toppings for 30 minutes on 180 degrees.
4.Prepare your toppings and grate your cheese.
5.After half an hour, spread on the tomato puree, add the cheese and your chosen toppings. Bake for another 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 500g can peeled new potatoes in water, drained and sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- small handful of chopped fresh chives
1.Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Add the peppers and onion and stir-fry for 6-7 minutes or until they’re starting to soften. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
2.Preheat the grill to high.
3.Pour the eggs over the vegetables in the frying pan. Season to taste, scatter over the thyme and chives and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Put the pan under the grill for 1-2 minutes until the top of the omelette is set and golden, then sprinkle with the paprika and cut into wedges