Vegetables cream soups are among the healthiest and most nutritious soups. They are not only nutritious and healthy, but they are also tasty. Among the numerous kinds of vegetables that you can make creamy soup we suggest you to make a broccoli cream soup.
Furthermore, despite the recipe for delicious cream soup, we will briefly introduce you to some features of broccoli. Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables. Broccoli helps prevent the development of tumor to 60 %, it release organism with Helicobacter pylori bacteria that increases the risk of gastric cancer, inhibits the growth of breast cancer, cervical cancer and prostate cancer. Broccoli improves the function of the liver and also contain a large quantities of calcium and vitamin K who is important for bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
Ingredients for broccoli cream soup :
- 200 grams of broccoli.
- 1 Potato (Optional)
- 2 small onion.
- One carrot (Optional)
- 2 celery stalks without leaves.
- Salt, black pepper.
- One tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 small parsnips.
1. Into the heated olive oil sweat the finely chopped onion and occasionally add some water ( to cover the bottom where is the onions)
2. Once the onions are soften add the carrots, pre-sliced into thin pieces
3. Again sweat together with the addition of water and when all the water will evaporated, add the broccoli, previously cut into small pieces. Fry stirring to avoid burning.
4. When broccoli is half fried, add water and reduce the heat.
5. Peel potatoes, then cut into small pieces and add it to the soup.
6.Celery and parsnip chop into thin slices and place them into the soup.
7.If necessary add more water and leave it to simmer nicely with occasional stirring. The soup should be cooked until the amount of water is not twice reduced. The resulting soup put in a blender and mix till you get a nice creamy structure.